PORT FRANKS CAMERA CLUB
Regular meetings are held at the Port Franks Community Centre, 9997 Port Franks Road, upstairs in the Optimist Room, at 7 PM, unless otherwise noted.
Monday October 8
Saturday October 13
Walkabout to be announced
Monday October 22
We will get to see the images from the Niagara trip!
NIAGARA OVERNIGHT TRIP – SEPT. 12 -13
Exact details are being worked out but here is a rough outline:
- Leave Grand Bend/Port Franks around 8:30 on Wednesday Sept. 12
- Visit a vineyard on the escarpment with lunch either there or just down the road.
- In the afternoon visit Niagara-on-the-Lake with free time to explore the picturesque town, visit historic Fort George, spend time in some of the interesting and unique shops, and/or stop by one of the delicious gelato outlets on Main Street.
- Arrive at Niagara Falls in the late afternoon and check into our hotel. Time for a visit to the Falls before a group supper at a local restaurant. The likely hotel is the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls – $102 ($51 if shared).
- It is our hope that we can keep the cars parked at the hotel for the entire length of our visit. Most of the photography options on the survey are within a reasonable walking distance of the hotel.
- The survey gives information on prices for some of the sightseeing/photographic opportunities. Members will be welcome to do things on their own but we will arrange some group activities and group meals as well. The committee was struck by the large number of possible activities and selected the ones we felt would have the most universal appeal and could be enjoyed as a group.
- Leave Niagara Falls around 4 on Thursday for the return trip to arrive home around 7:30 or 8 pm.
To register, or for more information, contact Sharon – email@example.com.
BAYFIELD FALL FOTO FEST –